Monday, February 15, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner


Tonight I was motivated, and I decided to make a chicken casserole. The last time I tried to make something from scratch was when I tried to make my very own loaf of bread. The bread never rose and was most definitely a failure experience. My confidence that I could make something from scratch that required more than 3 steps was extremely low. Even though I did not have any confidence in my chéf skills, I decided to try and make something a little more substantial tonight. As a graduate student all I ever eat is pizza, pasta, PB&J, tacos, or the occasional restaurant meal. Tonight, I decided to fix up a chicken casserole and as you can see from the photo it came out great. I was quiet proud that I actually made a meal from scratch and so I decided to make a post about my success experience. Anyways, thanks for the viewing and if you have any suggestions for meals I should try and make please let me know! Hopefully I can broaden my horizons in the cooking world.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to being invited over for dinner! ;)

    ReplyDelete